Almond Bird’s Nest (1 bottle)
Refrigeration is required between 2°C–4°C, consume within 2 days once opened.
ABOUT ALMOND BIRD'S NEST
Our Premium Almond Bird’s Nest is sourced directly from Indonesia. Selecting the mo yan zhang instead of the Yan sui (flakes).
Our Premium Bird’s Nest sits in an exquisite bottle filled with nutritious Nan Xing Bei Xing Chinese Almonds milk which is brewed with real pandan leaves for hours.
Almond Bird’s Nest must be refrigerated at all times between 2 - 4°C. It’s a refreshing nutritious bottle of goodness when consumed cold. You have the option to gently warm up the Bird’s Nest by placing the bottle of Almond Bird’s Nest (open the cap) into the hot water.
The most ideal time to consume Bird’s Nest will be on empty stomach (before meals) to allow the body to better absorb its nutrients.
The health benefits of centuries cold delicacy- Bird’s Nest, needs no introduction.
Below is a short summary:
- Full of essential nutrients for healthy development
- Improvement of Skin Health
- Enhance the Immune system
- Speed up recovery
- Help to relieve fatigue
- Promote bone health and blood care
- Supplement for Parent and Postnatal Health - Known to recover faster after delivery and experience lesser hair loss. For post-natal health, the consumption of Bird’s Nest gives the mother more energy, better sleep, and a feeling of vitality.
This is a beautiful gift your loved one is sure to love! Almond Bird’ Nest will be a perfect gift for the elderly, your parents, grandparents, your boss, your colleagues, your friends, pregnant mothers and almond lovers! It is a great way to show someone you care for them. After all, health is the greatest gift!
Please refer to the gifting bundle options.
NO Preservatives | NO Added Colourings | Produced in Singapore
Water, Pure Bird’s Nest, Almond, Sugar, Sorbitol, Creamer, Pandan Leaf, Permitted Stabilizer